We can professionally record and live stream your events with multiple cameras, for FREE!
Boulder Digital Arts has been providing affordable practical skills training in digital skills (link) for over 14 years. One of the primary disciplines we teach is film/video production. More recently, BDA has launched work study/internship programs that allow our students and graduates to practice the skills they learn in our classes while working on real-world projects.
BDA is looking to partner with select Meetups/events/community groups to help them professionally videotape their events in exchange for promotion of BDA to their audience and opportunities to work with the event attendees and organizers to research and explore topics of classes that would be relevant to the community.
Our specially-trained video interns will arrange shoots with your team, crew these shoots, and provide fully-edited finished videos for you to use however you wish (YouTube, etc.). The events/content will be captured with our state-of-the-art multi-camera live production system (link) that enables us to record in high-definition with multiple cameras, as well as a live feed from from the presenter's computer/presentation, along with clear, wireless audio. The best part is the majority of the "editing" happens in real-time during the event as our techs "switch" between the various shots such that when the event is over, we only need to make minor editing adjustments, add titles, and export for online delivery. In addition, this "live switching" capability enables us to push the video to YouTube or Facebook as a live stream during the event if you'd like that as well!
Standard market rates for this type of service would normally be thousands of dollars, but we’re able to provide this for free to our community partners while giving our interns valuable work experience and creating valuable content for our community. To be clear: there are no costs involved, just a commitment to putting on a great event and having it videotaped.
What We Ask
- Recognition at the event as the video sponsor with a short (30 to 60 seconds) mention that includes a bit about what BDA provides to the Colorado creative/tech/entrepreneur community.
- Occasional promotion of relevant BDA events through your group’s website, social media channels and, if applicable, email lists.
- We will include a short (30 to 60 seconds) promotion (commercial) about BDA into the beginning and end of the video file we deliver to you.
- Ability to distribute promotional materials at the event.
- Assist us in researching relevant BDA class topics. This can include polling group members, discussions/calls with organizers to discuss ideas, etc.
If You’re InterestedIf you'd like to speak with us about having BDA as your video sponsor, please email email@example.com with the following info:
- Name of your group.
- Some background info on your group, topics you cover and audience you serve.
- The best contact information for you and any other organizers.
- How often does the group meet, or how often you’d like your events videotaped.
- Location of the event(s).