Adobe Photoshop: The Heart of Color Correction
What You'll Learn
If you're tired of trial-and-error color correction, come unlock the secrets of Adobe Photoshop's amazing color correction tools! On this interactive journey, learn how to use Photoshop to make a great image extraordinary.
This course works extensively with Adobe Camera Raw and the five most essential adjustment layers, including Levels, Curves, Selective Color, and Hue/Saturation. You'll walk away with proven color correction techniques and a greater understanding of digital color spaces.
This class will cover:
- How to use the Camera Raw color correction features
- Recording those 5 adjustment layers into an action
- A one-click solution for correcting color casts
- Turning a subject from blue to red
- The easiest and most powerful way to convert color to black and white
- The secret to achieving gorgeous black-and-white infrared pictures
- Combining black and white with color or sepia-tone
- Reducing extreme contrasts with a Shadow/Highlight Smart Filter
Presented in Adobe CS6, but most of what is taught will apply to earlier versions of the program.
Who Should Take This
Photographers and graphic designers with basic Photoshop skills who need to refine their color correction techniques. If you need Photoshop basics, take Getting Started with Photoshop first.
BDA Members: $249.00
Sorry, we don't have this event scheduled right now but we'll probably be adding it again soon! If you're interested in this event, we recommend using our follow feature to be notified the next time we add it to our schedule. You can also email us to request that we add it soon.
Very specific, good pace, challenging, but not overwhelming.HelenRead All Comments