How to Make Money with Your Blog
What You'll Learn
If you're already blogging, and you want to build traffic, write better content, and monetize your blog, this workshop is for you.
There are LOTS of ways to make money from your blog (above and beyond selling traditional ads on your site). We'll discuss what your monetization options are, and how to choose which one is right for you.
We'll also talk about how to attract more traffic to your website by writing great content and promoting your posts. By the time we're done, you'll be able to write a plan for growing your blog and turning it into a real asset.
This workshop will cover:
- The best ways to monetize your blog (and how to choose the right one for you)
- What is "great content," and how do you create it?
- The main types of blog posts, and how and when to use them
- How to promote your blog posts (and get lots of traffic) by networking with other influencers, guest blogging, and using smart social media practices
- What bloggers really need to know about SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- How to use email marketing in conjunction with your blog
Who Should Take This
Bloggers and content creators who already know the Basics of Blogging and want to learn how to grow their traffic and monetize their sites.
Presented By Beth Hayden
Beth Hayden is a blogging and social media consultant who specializes in using technology to give women a voice in the world. She is the owner of Blogging with Beth, a WordPress development and social media consulting company. Beth is known for her fun, relaxed, engaging teaching style, and she has provided training, consulting, blog coaching and development services for New York Times bestselling authors, political commentators, artists, and personal development coaches all across the United States. Beth has been a guest blogger with LauraRoeder.com, Problogger.net, and Copyblogger.com.
BDA Members: $69.00
Sorry, we don't have this event scheduled right now but we'll probably be adding it again soon! If you're interested in this event, we recommend using our follow feature to be notified the next time we add it to our schedule. You can also email us to request that we add it soon.
Excellent, sparked a ton of ideas!JenRead All Comments