Copywriting for the Web
What You'll Learn
Like a magnet, compelling copy draws in and captivates your ideal prospects.
In this workshop you'll get the basics of writing powerful direct-response copy. Whether you're building content for a website, creating a sales page or a writing a video script, the skills you'll gain in this course will give you a competitive edge.
Come with an open mind and be ready to try your hand at skill-building exercises. You'll learn and engage with the teacher and fellow students. If you have a project you're working on, bring it along to apply your new skills to.
By the end of class, your persuasive writing ability will be sharpened, getting you better results, faster and with less stress in all your marketing projects.
This workshop will cover:
- Tools you can use to speed up your writing and make it more persuasive
- An 11 point checklist to help you craft awesome, results-getting headlines
- The 5 phases of writing a powerful sales letter, web page or video
- How to make sure your copy is conversational and clear
- What to do about images and graphic design
- Harnessing the creative process for practical results
- Tips and techniques to help you write faster and more effectively
- A wealth of resources to continue your writing development
Before you attend:
Come prepared to explore new ways of thinking based on proven results. Bring along your articles, web pages, blog posts, headlines, emails, video scripts, ads, or any other marketing content or sales copy you'd like to enhance.
Who Should Take This
Beginning and intermediate level entrepreneurs, business owners, writers, creatives, web designers, marketers, programmers and sales professionals who do their own marketing or who write sales copy for others.
Presented By Mike Connolly
Mike Connolly creates and manages direct response marketing systems for fast growing businesses so they can attract their ideal customers, put an iron fence around them and develop an abundant "herd" of customers for life. He has co-created and manages marketing systems using blogs, social networking sites, newsletters, e-letters, video networks, articles, multi-media follow-up systems, direct mail, teleseminars, webinars and affiliate marketing. He's an experienced teacher, trainer and coach and loves sharing his passion for magnetic attraction strategies with high achieving business owners and entrepreneurs.