Free: Photoshop for the Web
What You'll Learn
Free Class Presented by CodeCraft School
Join one of CodeCraft School's lead instructors, David Gray for this fast-paced introduction to using Adobe Photoshop CC for web design and development. Photoshop is an essential tool for any web professional.
What You'll Learn
- Overview of Photoshop's tool sets, work flows and options for web designers.
- UI elements: learn to quickly make custom buttons, banners, headers and more using Photoshop.
- Image optimization: learn to optimize your content for file size while maintaining image quality.
- Wire framing: learn to use Photoshop to create wire frames and mock ups.
- Slicing: learn to take wire frames and slice them to create web pages.
- Exporting CSS: learn to export CSS styles directly from Photoshop layers.
Who Should Take This
Participants should have at least a basic understanding of the internet and web design/development technology. You must also bring your own laptop computer with the latest version of Adobe Photoshop CC installed. Adobe offers a free trial of the Adobe Creative Cloud (including Photoshop) on their website.
Presented By David Gray
David Gray is an experienced programmer and web developer who has been designing websites professionally for over 15 years. David has designed hundreds of sites for a wide variety of clients ranging from small and meduim sized businesses to larger organizations like Google, The University of Washington, Kay Jewelers and The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
David is an expert programmer and systems engineer as well a designer, artist, musician and photographer. He shares a deep love for creativity and invention. David is also an active and top ranked social media influencer boasting large active followings on sites like Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus. David regulalry consults as a social marketing expert with a focus on Behavioral and Brain Science.
In his free time David enjoys photography, playing music and creating video games.