How Basic User Experience (UX) Can Make Anything You're Working on Better
What You'll Learn
Recorded at BDA on March 20th, 2018 with our live video recording system.
BDA's Digital Salon Series features prominent members of our community for an engaging evening of networking, community and inspirational presentations. Check out the entire series.
Join UX designer Lisa Murnan for a fun discussion and practical tips on how to take your product or business to the next level in 2018 using basic User Experience Design (UX) principles!
UX goes way beyond simply designing what a product looks like, and it isn't just for websites and apps. It's about understanding the journey people take before, during, and after they interact with your product or business, and making all those touchpoints as frictionless as possible. Considering the UX of whatever you're working on can create a huge impact and the best part is that it doesn't need be complicated or expensive.
Lisa will lay it all out for you in an entertaining, common-sense way, and you'll leave with a UX mindset and a mental cheat sheet full of ideas for making whatever you're working on better.
Presented By Lisa Murnan
Lisa has been designing websites (and more recently, mobile apps) professionally for 22 years. In 1994, she was on the team that put one of the first newspapers online (The News & Observer, aka Nando.net), and in 1995 she became one of the first corporate webmasters. Lisa has played almost every role on the user experience spectrum and has worked on all types of web and mobile projects, as both a corporate UXer and a consultant for small startups. She has spent the past 15 years as a senior-level interaction designer/information architect specializing in user research and wireframing/prototyping. She enjoys figuring out how to make even the most complicated process seem simple and straightforward to end users. Lisa is the author of The Beginner's Guide to Flyball and lives with her family and 11 dogs in Pine Junction.
We're sure our programs are awesome! If you don't think you got your money's worth, we'll give you a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. So, get going today - risk free!
Why Our Videos Are So Awesome
- Practical: Learn practical skills quickly from industry pros that you can apply right away.
- Incredible Content: Videos range from 10 minutes to 3 hours with detailed chapters and all the class materials (when available).
- Flexible: Learn at your own pace anywhere. Stream our videos to your computer or mobile device or download them to use offline on your commute to work.
- Lifetime Access: Whether you download the program or prefer to stream it from our website, your access to the videos never expires like a subscription program would.
- Proven: BDA has been educating creative pros for nearly ten years in Boulder and now you can join us wherever you are! Welcome to Boulder!
- Value: Get exactly what you need - when you need it - at a super low price. No ongoing subscription fees, no commitments, instant purchase and instant learning.
- Quality: All BDA videos are professionally produced with high definition video and great sound.