Instagram for Business Marketing
What You'll Learn
Instagram has quickly become the platform of choice for many small businesses because of the powerful creative tools it contains, the influence it delivers, and the ROI that businesses around the globe are experiencing.
You will learn the hands-on understanding of how Instagram can be used with other important online tools. These online tools include your website and email marketing which will create strong social proof as you turn followers into business connections.
By arriving at this hands-on class with your Instagram and Facebook Business Pages (FB Business is required for Instagram Business) accounts already created, you will be able to leave with a strong profile along with the tools to grow your following and influence on Instagram. If you are a "newbie", please email us for instructions on how to set up these accounts.
What You Will Need
- Again, have your Instagram Business Account set-up and ready to use prior to class starting. Email us if you need instructions.
- Bring both a mandatory smartphone for hands-on use of Instagram, as well your laptop (for hashtag research) if possible.
- Have your phone picture gallery loaded with some great pictures that represent your interests and/or what you do.
- Be sure to have a picture that can be used for your Instagram profile picture.
Learning Objectives for the Day
- Create a compelling profile that reflects your business brand.
- Create a gallery feed that will attract and inspire new followers.
- Understand the importance of photography and video on this platform and insights on how you can create your own simply using your smart phone.
- Discover the world of #hashtags and the critical importance of choosing ones that will work best for your business.
- Create stories in the amazing "story feature" with your unique content.
- Dive into the latest addition to Instagram IG TV, a powerful video content tool, that will have you creating videos in no time.
- Create shortcuts on your smartphone to allow you to effectively spend a minimum of 20 minutes per day on the platform.
Who Should Take This
Any business person who is wanting to up their game on Instagram, from newbies to those with more experience. This will be a very interactive day-long workshop that will not only tap into the experience of your instructor, but also allow you to learn tidbits from your classmates as well.
Presented By Cheri Ruskus
Cheri Ruskus has been an Entrepreneur, Business Coach, Author and Speaker in Boulder County for over 30 years. Her depth of experience in web development, email marketing and a variety of other social media platforms easily guided her to the power in Instagram for her business and for her clients. You can learn more about her at www.businessvictories.com and be sure to follow her on Instagram prior to the class at her username @victorygirl.
BDA Members: $249.00