Boulder Digital Arts Workstation Rentals
Macintosh Workstation Rentals
BDA members can rent a fully-loaded iMac workstation for only $8 hour (two-hour minimum), or $50 for the whole day! The digital lab is available during BDA business hours. Reservations are highly recommended though drop-ins are fine if there's availability. Please feel free to call or email us to make a reservation. All our workstations have the following features.
- 21.5" iMac with Intel i5 2.5Ghz Processor and 12GB of RAM
- Macintosh OSX
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe Creative Cloud (includes Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and more)
- Apple Xcode
- MAMP (Apache, MySQL and PHP server)
We recommend you use an external storage device (hard drive, USB thumb drive, etc.) since the hard drives on the computers themselves are "cleaned" on a regular basis. We invite you to bring your own hardware if you have a particular need (video capture, etc.).
- All equipment rentals are subject to 8.21% sales tax.
- There is a two-hour minimum on all rentals no exceptions.
- You must be a current BDA member to use our digital lab.
- BDA staff are only available to troubleshoot any basic computer problems but will not be able to assist you with software or questions related to your specific task. However, in addition to our wide range of training we also offer one-on-one mentoring if you'd like to learn something in particular or need extra help.