10 Expert Adobe Premiere Pro Tips & Techniques
What You'll Learn
Want to get the most out Adobe Premiere? This workshop is packed with tips and techniques to help you speed up your workflow and take full advantage of some of Premiere's more advanced features. This class is designed for the casual to intermediate Premiere user.
Select BDA workshops are now offered for remote participation including this one! The 2/26/2019 date of this course will be available as a live stream.
How It Works:
Simply register as you normally would (registration fees are the same) and indicate in the "notes" field that you prefer to attend remotely. Then, you'll receive an email to a private YouTube live stream right before the class. You'll see two high-definition camera angles and a clear view of the instructor's presentation or computer screen. You'll also be able to ask questions using the "chat" feature.
You'll Learn The Following Tips, Techniques and Tools
- Customizing Your Keyboard Shortcuts (including a demo of my favorites/setup)
- Digging Deep in the Preference Panel to Maximize Performance and Find "Hidden" Power Tools
- How to Quickly Balance and Mix Dialog Audio
- After Effects Dynamic Linking
- How To Use Proxy Mode for Better Performance
- Creating Custom Transitions
- Go Beyond the "Razor Blade": When and How To Use the Variety of Edit Tools in Premiere
- Animating Still Photos (The Ken Burns Effect)
- Nesting: When and Why to Use It
- The Essential Graphics Panel
Who Should Take This
Attendees should have a solid working of knowledge of Premiere to take advantage of these expert tips.
Presented By Michael Scalisi
Mike Scalisi of Triple Threat Digital is a skilled editor, director and motion graphics artist with over 8 years of professional experience creating everything from corporate videos to broadcast television series to feature length documentaries. In 2009 he worked as an editor and motion graphics artist on the Academy Award winning documentary "The Cove" which was produced right here in Boulder. Mike works daily with Adobe creative apps such as After Effects , Photoshop, and Premiere as well as Apple's Final Cut Studio to create visually stunning videos for local and international clients.
BDA Members: $59.00