March Digital Salon: Connecting Your Creative to The Strategy
What You'll Learn
BDA's Digital Salon Series features prominent members of our community for an engaging evening of networking, community and inspirational presentations. Check out the entire series.
This is a recording of BDA's March 2019 Digital Salon on March 21st, 2019.
Designers, video producers and other creatives often get stuck in the aesthetic - relegated to making pretty pictures without connecting their creative to the larger business strategy or goals effectively. This lack of integration makes the creative process more difficult, and the work less effective. Join long-time designer and video producer, Michael Coronado, as he explores this gap, why you should care, and how aligning your creative with a bigger picture can help your career!
Presented By Michael Coronado
Michael's work experience includes Creative Director of a museum, full-time instructor of a technical college, & freelance proprietor. His life experience includes husband, father, dog-owner, vintage motorcycle enthusiast and general curious tinkerer. As a designer, artist & teacher, Michael has grown to appreciate and love the building process. Seeing users interact with the finish product and "get it" is satisfying, and absorbing a concept, exploring options, then editing down to the most effective idea is a special process. Michael's clients, colleagues and students understand the concept of creating a mood and a culture behind an experience. Every brand develops a personality. Michael enjoys empowering others to learn how to define, mold or extract that personality, then broadcast it to the world. To learn more and see samples of his work, please visit www.coronadoartdesign.
We're sure our programs are awesome! If you don't think you got your money's worth, we'll give you a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. So, get going today - risk free!
Why Our Videos Are So Awesome
- Practical: Learn practical skills quickly from industry pros that you can apply right away.
- Incredible Content: Videos range from 10 minutes to 3 hours with detailed chapters and all the class materials (when available).
- Flexible: Learn at your own pace anywhere. Stream our videos to your computer or mobile device or download them to use offline on your commute to work.
- Lifetime Access: Whether you download the program or prefer to stream it from our website, your access to the videos never expires like a subscription program would.
- Proven: BDA has been educating creative pros for nearly ten years in Boulder and now you can join us wherever you are! Welcome to Boulder!
- Value: Get exactly what you need - when you need it - at a super low price. No ongoing subscription fees, no commitments, instant purchase and instant learning.
- Quality: All BDA videos are professionally produced with high definition video and great sound.