Creative Cannabis - Opportunities for Creatives in the Cannabis Industry
TONIGHT! Live streaming on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
BDA's Digital Salon Series features prominent members of our community for an engaging evening of networking, community and inspirational presentations. Check out the entire series.
This month's exciting Salon features a panel discussion that will talk about opportunities for creatives in the cannabis industry, specifically the issues and nuances involved in creative companies and freelancers as they work with cannabis companies in their designing, marketing, and branding. Our panel tonight features three people all working either directly or tangentially in the cannabis industry, including our moderator for the evening Celia Daly, Marketing Manager of CanopyBoulder, along with Ryan Sterling, CEO of GreenScreens, and designer Dustin Lato, founder of LatoCo Creative.
The panel will seek to cover such topics as:
- Just how much work are creative freelancers/companies really getting in this niche industry.
- Current trends in design and marketing in the Cannabis space.
- Legal/governmental restrictions on design/marketing in the Cannabis space.
- Tips for creative people in finding work/new clients in the Cannabis space.
We hope you can join us for this fun evening, as BDA's Digital Salons are a great hybrid of schmoozing and networking, art and technology, entertainment and education. These events bring together people from all different disciplines - filmmakers, graphic designers, social media organizers, photographers, web developers, digital marketers, mobile app developers, and many more!
- 6:00pm - 6:30pm - networking with light refreshments.
- 6:30pm - 6:45pm - announcements, introductions.
- 6:45pm - 7:45pm - panel discussion.
- 7:45pm: Q & A and discussion.
Presented By Multiple Presenters
BDA Members: Free