:: Training in Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and other Adobe software for photographers, designers, educators, individuals, and corporations.
:: Digital retouching, repair, and enhancement of your photographs for print and web.
Jan Kabili is a lynda.com author and nationally-known Photoshop expert, trainer, and author. Her 37 lynda.com courses on Lightroom, Photoshop, and Elements are online at http://www.lynda.com/jankabili
Jan has taught Photoshop and other Adobe & Apple software for:
- Boulder Digital Arts
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Apple Computer
- Total Training Inc.
- Software-Cinema Inc.
- Crystal Cruises
- Geek Cruises
- Anderson Ranch Arts Center
- Digital Media Academy
- Sterling Ledet
- University of Colorado at Boulder
- University of Colorado at Denver
- University of Denver
- Metropolitan State College of Denver
Jan has written for numerous publications:
- Lynda.com articles center
- Macworld magazine and website
- Photoshop User magazine
- Photoshop Elements Techniques newsletter
- Mac Design magazine
- Dynamic Graphics Step by Step newsletter
- Dynamic Graphics Photoshop Fix newsletter
Her books include:
- Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop for Photographers Classroom in a Book
- How to Wow: Photoshop CS2 for the Web
- How to Wow: Photoshop CS for the Web
- Photoshop CS Complete Course
- Photoshop Complete Course
- Photoshop + ImageReady Hands on Training for the Web
- Photoshop Elements Complete Course
Listen to Jan's free tutorials at:
Jan is a photographer and digital artist, with experience in art and wedding photography.
Jan holds a Master of Fine Arts degree in media arts from University of Colorado at Boulder.
She is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Stanford University.