Boulder Digital Arts Classroom
BDA's classroom is available for rent and was designed specifically to create an intimate, versatile and professional environment for training as well as many other kinds of screenings and presentations. The room features extensive audio/visual support, enabling everyone to participate and feel engaged.
- High definition video projection (1920x1080) with 11-foot 16x9 format projection screen
- Digital 5.1 surround sound audio system
- Four built-in high-definition LCD monitors located throughout the room that can either mirror the projected video or display an alternative signal
- Comfortable chairs and custom-built desks
- Accommodates 32 people
- Complete, dimmable light control
$75 per hour (minimum of 2 hours, including setup and teardown) - however, the more time and/or frequency, the cheaper it is per hour.
$500 per day (set-up at 8:30am, event 9am to 5pm, teardown by 5:30pm.
- Special pricing is available to non-profits - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote!
BDA staff support $50 per hour