FREE Brad Feld on Founder's Syndrome and Origin Stories
What You'll Learn
In this 5-minute video Brad Feld talks about "founder's syndrome" and his fascination with startup "orgin stories" and what entrepreneurs can learn from them.
This video is part of a 5-video series with Brad.
Presented By Brad Feld
Brad has been an early stage investor and entrepreneur since 1987. Prior to co-founding Foundry Group, he co-founded Mobius Venture Capital and, prior to that, founded Intensity Ventures. Brad is also a co-founder of TechStars.
In addition to his investing efforts, Brad has been active with several non-profit organizations and currently is chair of the National Center for Women & Information Technology, co-chair of Startup Colorado, and on the board of UP Global. Brad is a nationally recognized speaker on the topics of venture capital investing and entrepreneurship and writes the widely read blogs Feld Thoughts, Startup Revolution, and Ask the VC.
Brad holds Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Management Science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Brad is also an avid art collector and long-distance runner. He has completed 23 marathons as part of his mission to finish a marathon in each of the 50 states.
We're sure our programs are awesome! If you don't think you got your money's worth, we'll give you a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. So, get going today - risk free!
Why Our Videos Are So Awesome
- Practical: Learn practical skills quickly from industry pros that you can apply right away.
- Incredible Content: Videos range from 10 minutes to 3 hours with detailed chapters and all the class materials (when available).
- Flexible: Learn at your own pace anywhere. Stream our videos to your computer or mobile device or download them to use offline on your commute to work.
- Lifetime Access: Whether you download the program or prefer to stream it from our website, your access to the videos never expires like a subscription program would.
- Proven: BDA has been educating creative pros for nearly ten years in Boulder and now you can join us wherever you are! Welcome to Boulder!
- Value: Get exactly what you need - when you need it - at a super low price. No ongoing subscription fees, no commitments, instant purchase and instant learning.
- Quality: All BDA videos are professionally produced with high definition video and great sound.