Instagram for Business Marketing Hands-On
What You'll Learn
Instagram has quickly become the platform of choice for many small businesses because of the powerful creative tools it contains, the influence it delivers, and the ROI that businesses around the globe are experiencing.
Learn how Instagram can be instrumental for your business, especially in conjunction with your website and email marketing, by expanding your following and influence. By the end of this hands-on class, you will have a strong Instagram profile that reflects your brand, ideas for creating content for your platform, an understanding of hashtags, and how to make the most out of the "story feature" and IG TV.
Please arrive with your Instagram and Facebook Business accounts already created. If you are a "newbie", please email us for instructions on how to set up these accounts.
What You Will Need
- Again, have your Instagram Business Account set-up and ready to use prior to class starting. (FB Business is required for Instagram Business.) Email us if you need instructions.
- Bring both a mandatory smartphone for hands-on use of Instagram, as well your laptop (for hashtag research) if possible.
- Have your phone picture gallery loaded with some great pictures that represent your interests and/or what you do.
- Be sure to have a picture that can be used for your Instagram profile picture.
Learning Objectives for the Day
- Create a compelling profile that reflects your business brand.
- Create a gallery feed that will attract and inspire new followers.
- Understand the importance of photography and video on this platform and insights on how you can create your own simply using your smart phone.
- Discover the world of #hashtags and the critical importance of choosing ones that will work best for your business.
- Create stories in the amazing "story feature" with your unique content.
- Dive into the latest addition to Instagram IG TV, a powerful video content tool, that will have you creating videos in no time.
- Create shortcuts on your smartphone to allow you to effectively spend a minimum of 20 minutes per day on the platform.
- To leave with a strong profile along with the tools to grow your following and influence on Instagram
Who Should Take This
Any business person who is wanting to up their game on Instagram, from newbies to those with more experience. This will be a very interactive day-long workshop that will not only tap into the experience of your instructor, but also allow you to learn tidbits from your classmates as well.
This is a hands-on class where you'll "learn by doing". Therefore you'll need a computer with the latest version of the software (more details on that below). We always recommend that if you have one, that you bring your own computer if at all possible. However, if you need one, we have several Apple iMac workstations with all the necessary software that are available by reservation for only $20 per day. If you need to use one of our computers, please email us so that we can arrange this for you and process the rental payment ahead of time. In most cases, the class will be taught with the Macintosh version of the software but generally the only difference between the Mac and Windows version is the keyboard shortcuts, using the Command key on Mac and the Control key on Windows.
BDA Members: $249.00