BDA Digital Salon - Mike Scalisi, video editor of The Cove
What You'll Learn
Recorded at BDA on March 20th, 2018 with our live video recording system.
Editor Mike Scalisi walks you through his video editing workflow and shares tips from years of professional editing. Mike was the main editor of the Academy Award-winning documentary "The Cove" by Louis Psihoyos. He'll talk about how working on a feature documentary has influenced his editing work flow, and how he uses the latest digital tools to deal with large amounts of raw footage to make the most interesting videos possible in his corporate, commercial, and narrative work. He'll also talk about how the new tools in Adobe's Creative Cloud has empowered video post-production.
We encourage you to arrive early at our Digital Salons to ensure getting a seat!
Presented By Michael Scalisi
Mike Scalisi of Triple Threat Digital is a skilled editor, director and motion graphics artist with over 8 years of professional experience creating everything from corporate videos to broadcast television series to feature length documentaries. In 2009 he worked as an editor and motion graphics artist on the Academy Award winning documentary "The Cove" which was produced right here in Boulder. Mike works daily with Adobe creative apps such as After Effects , Photoshop, and Premiere as well as Apple's Final Cut Studio to create visually stunning videos for local and international clients.
We're sure our programs are awesome! If you don't think you got your money's worth, we'll give you a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. So, get going today - risk free!
Why Our Videos Are So Awesome
- Practical: Learn practical skills quickly from industry pros that you can apply right away.
- Incredible Content: Videos range from 10 minutes to 3 hours with detailed chapters and all the class materials (when available).
- Flexible: Learn at your own pace anywhere. Stream our videos to your computer or mobile device or download them to use offline on your commute to work.
- Lifetime Access: Whether you download the program or prefer to stream it from our website, your access to the videos never expires like a subscription program would.
- Proven: BDA has been educating creative pros for nearly ten years in Boulder and now you can join us wherever you are! Welcome to Boulder!
- Value: Get exactly what you need - when you need it - at a super low price. No ongoing subscription fees, no commitments, instant purchase and instant learning.
- Quality: All BDA videos are professionally produced with high definition video and great sound.