Adobe Character Animator Studio Hands-On Intensive
What You'll Learn
Want to bring animated characters to life? Got an idea for a cartoon? With Adobe's Character Animator CC it has never been easier. This powerful software takes puppets you create in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator and allows you to quickly rig and animate them. Utilize audio and facial capture technology to capture a performance and make fast work of normally laborious and tedious dialogue animation. This one-day, hands-on class will cover everything you need to start creating and animating your own characters!
What you'll learn:
- How to create or customize a puppet file from Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
- How to rig and animate a character.
- Use the camera and microphone to capture a live performance.
- Use pre recorded audio to animate dialogue.
- Use behaviors and triggers to add life to your character.
- Round-trip your character to Adobe After Effects and Premiere to finish your scene or add effects.
Who Should Take This
Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop would be very useful but not strictly necessary.
Presented By Michael Scalisi
Mike Scalisi of Triple Threat Digital is a skilled editor, director and motion graphics artist with over 8 years of professional experience creating everything from corporate videos to broadcast television series to feature length documentaries. In 2009 he worked as an editor and motion graphics artist on the Academy Award winning documentary "The Cove" which was produced right here in Boulder. Mike works daily with Adobe creative apps such as After Effects , Photoshop, and Premiere as well as Apple's Final Cut Studio to create visually stunning videos for local and international clients.
BDA Members: $249.00
Early Registration Discount Applied
You will save $10.00 by registering before midnight on 4/24/2019. Applies to the next scheduled date only.