Jobs & Opportunities at Boulder Digital Arts
Thanks for your interest in working with Boulder Digital Arts. We're always looking for folks who are passionate about what we're doing! Please see our current openings below and get in touch with us if you're interested. No phone calls or walk-ins, please!
Dedicated Coding Instructor!
BDA is seeking a talented computer programmer with real world experience in PHP, Ruby, C++ and app development to design and teach a series of new classes. You must be highly organized, knowledgeable, and able to balance passion with patience in a room full of students at varying skill levels. This is an ongoing gig with a lot of potential to build relationships with the next generation of coders. If interested, please email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.
Successful volunteers have the opportunity to take selected classes and workshops at no charge. If interested in any of the positions below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter.
Art Gallery Curator Intern
If you’ve got a keen eye for all forms of digital art, BDA is looking for someone to curate and hang new exhibitions on the gallery walls of our 6,000 square foot space. This is an exciting opportunity to bring your artistic vision to life, and curate shows for all to see. Duties include:
- Decide theme of art show
- Write draft copy of art show call for entries
- Coordinate delivery of artwork
- Hang art
- Print labels and signs
- Be the artist liaison at the Opening Reception
Why Get Involved with BDA?
- Free BDA membership during service
- Ability to participate in BDA training and events for free
- Learn new skills and gain work experience
- Help grow and define this unique organization
- Meet new people who share the same interests as you in technology and the arts