Custom Training/Consulting With BDA Experts
Boulder Digital Arts provides customized training and consulting across all creative disciplines with our team of experienced industry experts. Whether you need to get new employees to get up to speed quickly, assist your staff transition from one software tool to another or benefit from the deep technology and creative insight of our experts, BDA has you covered! We offer a wide variety of cost-effective services that maximize your time and deliver the results you need. Sessions can be held at our 6,000 square foot professional training facility located in central Boulder, or they can be held right at your office.
For over seven years, we've provided excellent customized instruction and consulting in these diverse areas:
- Digital Marketing - social media marketing, pay-per-click campaigns, search engine optimization, etc.
- Web Design/Development - user interface design, HTML/CSS, PHP/MySQL, security, WordPress, usability, etc.
- Video Production - videography, editing, lighting, greenscreen/compositing, aesthetics, distribution, etc.
- Digital Photography - shooting, lighting, aesthetics, image editing/Photoshop, transitions to digital, etc.
- Graphic Design - Photohop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Mobile Applications - iPhone/iPad, Android, design, programming, marketing and distribution, etc.
- Media Coaching/Training - preparation and skills for interacting with the media.
- Business Process Consulting - using technology efficiently and effectively within your organization.
BDA's customized training programs are designed specifically with your team in mind: the training can range from just a few hours to multiple days - whatever it takes to accommodate your needs. Custom classes can be similar to classes that BDA already offers, or the content can be designed to meet specific learning objectives. Customized training starts at $1500 for a full day of training with up to 5 participants or individual training from $125 per hour. Some common customized training situations include:
- Training teams on new software or a new version of software
- Teaching employees how to create videos and other media for viral marketing and social media
- Supporting a company in their switch to new software/tools
- Instructing a group how to tell their stories using video (shooting, editing, storytelling)
- Hands-on training for an individual to help them gain new skills for keeping current in their industry
- Hands-on training for an individual to help them acquire additional skills for their resume
- Teaching new skills to an individual so they can take over or fill a position/need in their organization
- Teaching business people how to interact with the media effectively and stay on message
- Instructing leaders/managers on technology so they can manage their creative teams better
Consulting and Creative Services
Boulder Digital Arts also offers consulting and creative services ranging from business process consulting on how to leverage cutting-edge technology throughout your organization to one-on-one training. Schedule a session to work with one of our experts, and they can give you the help you need - quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively starting at only $125/hour. BDA consulting services and creative services are great when you need:
- Guidance with a creative or technology initiative
- Critique, testing and feedback on your script, film/video project, photo portfolio, website or application
- Assistance evaluating a program or proposal
- Mentoring and guidance from an expert in your field
- Affordable, private one-on-one training
- Training on a skill, procedure, methodology or tool
- A helping hand from the beginning to end of your project