GoPro HD Camera & Workflow Hands-On
What You'll Learn
Your GoPro camera is perfect for capturing all-season adventures, so come learn how to get the most from yours. In this class, you'll learn the ins and outs, hints, tips, tricks and special techniques of capturing your best stills and video using this unique solid-state high-definition camera system.
First, we'll get to know the GoPro inside and out. Then we'll discuss mounts, rigs, and other accessories to enhance your cool-factor. Through hands-on exercises, you'll learn how to get great stills and video on your GoPro and then export it to Photoshop, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, and other post-production software.
This class will cover:
- Setting up and using the GoPro HD Hero camera
- Maximizing your shots with accessories and mounts
- Storage and file formats
- Planning the best way to capture GoPro video
- Taking advantage of its unique strengths (and weaknesses) in your captures
- Applying filters and special effects in your favorite photo and video software
- Bringing captured media into various editing and output programs
- The best video editing and effects technique
- Preparing your finished video and stills for output to DVD, online video, web and prints
Presented by Tim Meehan, a long-time adventure video guru and Apple Consultant Network member and was one of the first Americans to demonstrate the original release of Apple's Final Cut Pro.
Be sure to bring your camera and any accessories you have!
Who Should Take This
Budding videographers with a GoPro who aren't sure how to use it effectively.
BDA Members: $249.00
Sorry, we don't have this event scheduled right now but we'll probably be adding it again soon! If you're interested in this event, we recommend using our follow feature to be notified the next time we add it to our schedule. You can also email us to request that we add it soon.
Learned more on GoPro settings and good intro to Final Cut Pro.AmyRead All Comments